Monday, August 1, 2011

The New Do'

Ok here is a hairstyle that is super easy and people seem to love it!


*I twist my hair in about 10 or 15 medium sized twists all around but leaving out a 4x5 inch square of hair on the top towards the front (sorry i dont have a pick of that) In that box I twisted the hair in smaller twistsabout 15 of them. I left my twists in for 2 days.

* I then spray them with Oyin Juices and Berries before untwisting them.

*I started untwisting but leaving the square twisted.

* I smoothed some raw shea butter on my sides and the back to get the hair smooth without using a brush. (learned that from Curly Nikki)

* I personally use a clother rubber head band and cut it...thats how I do my puffs also. I just tie it in a know and slide it back until i get my puff the right size and then I finish tying it off.

* Usually I would tie a satin scarf around it to get it super smooth bc I have NO idea where mines is but if you have one I would recommend using one.

* Then I just simply untwist the front and fluff.


It seems like alot but I am just trying to make sure I include everything I did...but I have pics!!! Yay!!!
You could probably get what I am saying better with the pictures....



No comments:

Post a Comment