Sunday, September 11, 2011

Taliah Waajid's World Natural Hair, Health and Beauty Show

Well Hello!

Well I managed to get up to Atlanta,Ga to go to the Natural Hair show yesterday September 10, 2011! I had a blast and of course got some new products that I will DEFINITELY be taking pictures on as soon as I get home! I just needed to post something to let you all know I am still here! lol From what I remember off top my head I got a jar of Camile Rose Moisture Rich, Black Onyx Deep Conditioner and Shea Yogurt and 2 sample jars of Hicks Edge control gel. I am super excited about using these products BUT yet I will have in a sew-in until December so it will be awhile before I can crack open those bottles and get some deep conditioning going on! I am too excited! lol I also got a lot of samples but I think i will be using those on my daughters hair since 2 samples would not be enough for my hair! lol I will be trying to post more and become more serious about my blog and get this out of the baby stages! I will also be posting some product reviews!!! MUAHZ!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment