Thursday, September 6, 2012

New FAV Spot!!!

Well while in Newnan,Ga Atlantic Station this weekend I have two new fav spots to hit up while in Atl! The accessories were the greatest at both locations!!!

The first place was Pinkheart Atlanta,Ga! They are located at Atlantic Station across from Dillards right by H&M!!! They have the cutest set up and everything is greatly priced!!! Everything was so cute! I had to stay focused and only buy 2 things! Ugh! It was so hard to not buy EVERYTHING!!! So cute! You can follow them on @pinkheartatl and they can keep you posted on sales and promotional things! Love them!!!

And then we have Charming Charlie and that it is indeed! OMG the layout!!! The store is HUGE and is divided into color sections!!! So easy to find things! I mean they had purple, pink, yellow, orange, black, gold, white, gray, cream and I think brown. It was beautiful! They have purses, shoes, shirts, earrings, rings, watches, bracelets and such...It was GREAT to be in there!!!! LOVED IT!!!

I will definitely be going back there VERY soon! I have a Wish List to fulfill quickly! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment