Friday, March 4, 2011

Showdown with the Tangle Teezer...



Well I know there has been some buzz in the streets about the notorious Tangle Teezer and its negative effects on the natural hair strands BUT I will say I waited to detangle my hair for about a week just to put the Tangle Teezer to the test and see what it is really made of...


I lathered my hair really good with the Hello Hydration in the shower to make sure its extra slippery and started to section my hair off into smaller sections to make sure I get all of the kinks out...




Very little shedding and this is after about 9 days of only finger detangling


I section into about 10 sections, detangle and twist right after to prevent retangling.


Once I finished my entire head I rinse out the conditioner and apply a leave in treatment....


It was a very simple and very quick process and I only do once a week or so and so far I am still a Tangle Teezer fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment