Saturday, July 30, 2011

My plans...

OK I have come to the conclusion I need to take a big jump with my dry hair....at first i was going to use the Aphogee 2 Step Treatment:
                                                                
BUT I don't think my hair needs MORE protein so I think I am first going to try MORE moisture and using better products so I think since I love the Organix products so much I want this!!!!          




Moroccan Argan Oil Treatment 
             



***Sorry the pictures are so big lol but i think I will try that and the Moroccan Argan Oil has a Curl Perfection Styling Cream that I have my eye on also....I am tempted to go on curlmart.com and go ordering crazy BUT I will reframe from it lol Still tempted though =0)

XoXo
Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment