Friday, July 29, 2011

What is up with my hair?!?

OK so idk wth is going on with my hair!!! Ok so I had my twists in for 12 days and took them out and wore a twist out for one night and sweated it out completely  at the club and then just ran some Oyin Honey Hemp through it after spraying ot down with aloe vera juice for the next 2 days. When I say my hair is dry like straw!!???!!! That is a complete understatement! It was so dry that night i decided to do a deep conditioning. I once again I used the Hollywood carrot cholesterol only due to the shortage of anything else...I let that sit overnight and the next day it was still dry...smh...guess I have to come out the pocket and get something better..my next product will be stocking up on my Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner and I do want to try some glycerin possibly the one mixed with rosewater...I will be at the store spending mad money tomorrow! Wish me luck!

XoXo,
Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment