Monday, October 10, 2011

And the Results are.....

Well Hello again!

As I promised PICTURES!!!! Well first off here is how i pinned my twists back the lazy way
And actually I thought it looked kind of cute so I will be trying to rock this as an actual style soon! lol

Ok then I took my twists out this morning...hmmm...I shall say NO holding properties! My hair frizzed the moment I took the twists out! I was later told I could of used alil gel to hold it together better...hmmm alil too late lol BUT I will say I started liking it more as it frizzed up a bit. I do enjoy alil frizz in my twist outs!
                                                                              
You can see the frizz in the back already!!!!

This side was alittle more defined
My pictures are all out of wack because.....well I really dont have a reason lol they are just doing what they want to do! Ok well back to the subject...yea did not really like it at first but then enters MONSTER frizz.....
And this I love lol But I will say I will be using my Lavender Koils gel I got at the hair show because it smells great and it does not have a strong hold so I will use that on clean hair instead of on top of this. OH one thing I almost forgot to say...my hair STILL smells wonderful from using the Alikay Shea Yogurt!!! So good! So i will continue using that product! Thumbs Up!!! Well back to homework for me!

XoXo                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment