Sunday, October 9, 2011

Something Like a Rant lol

Good Afternoon everyone! I just had to take a break from homework and out this real quick before I post my other longer ones...this will be short and to the point lol Ok I was watching a Taren916 video on youtube (love her hair!!! Also you can followe her on Twitter @taren916. I do) and she made a very good point on one of videos. She mentioned her viewer count is lower when she makes her videos in straight hair because people feel she has a natural hair youtube channel and what is she doing. Hmmm....ok? I disgree but alrighty lol Funny but that type of thinking happens alot and it happened to me but alittle differently. Recently I decided to do a protective style and get a straight sew in. It did not last but a month and a half due to random reasons BUT people would see me and ask me "How can you promote natural hair and a relax free view on hair but you dont even wear your curls?? Blah Blah Blah" People had a problem when I went natural and they have a problem when I change it up! Make up your mind PEOPLE! lol I get a sew in once after I BC'd and people act like I have lost my mind! TOO FUNNY PEOPLE!!!! lol To go on the record I LOVE my natural hair and too delighted to have it back BUT I also believe in doing what I have to do to keep my hair healthy. If doing a protective styling every so often would help my hair I am on board with it. I do plan on trying another sew in with different hair bc the hair I used was NOT whats up! lol  But I thought I should comment bc I agree with her..its OUR hair we can change it up as we like! Geesh! lol Gotta Love It

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment