Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Natural Hair Journey Regrets....

                                 (http://onyxroseonline.blogspot.com/2010/10/4b-hair-with-3c-dreams.html)


Why hello again! Well yes you read the title right...regrets. We all hva ethem and I know I have just a few natural hair regrets....

  1. Well my first time going natural I really wish I would of research everything and really find out the do's and don'ts early on instead of just diving in eyes closed. Thats why I only last 6 months! Had no idea what I was suppose to do while transitioning.
  2. I regret the 2nd time I went natural i really wish I would of BC alot sooner so I could rock the TWA!!! They are too cute!!! I was so afraid and just KNEW I would be looking crazy with short hair even though I normally cut my hair frequently so i dont know what my hang up was.
  3. Not completely reading up on HENNA! The first 2 times I henna'ed my hair I did not DC after! I guess I just read half the article and just ignored the rest! I reread it some weeks after and it CLEARLY states to DC after lol WOW! I was wondering why my hair was so dry and crispy after...silly me lol
I am so sure I will have more regrets BUT I hope I learn enough now not to miss up too bad later lol

XoXo
                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment