Sunday, October 9, 2011

New Products!!!

Hello Hello!

Well since I took my sew in out I spent the weekend pampering my curls! I started off doing my normal Henna Treatment that i will be doing weekly to see what i difference it will make on my hair and keeping it in a twist out style. No more WnG's for me. I had too much tangling and I just feel keeping it stretched would be benificial to my hair growth!

Well after my Henna I deep conditioned with the Alikay Honey and Sage Deep Conditioner I purchased from Black Onyx. I will say the smell is AMAZING!!!! It is not as thick as I would like my Deep Conditioners to be. I found myself adding more and more to my hair because I felt it wasn't coating my hair how i wanted. I used almost the whole jar.
You can see how it does not really smooth or evenly distrubuted through my hair? I will say I love it though! The smell is great though. My hair was super soft after though. All in all I liked it but Idk if I would spend the money again..I got a good deal bc I brought the products at the show so I am not sure if I could buy them again lol I will use it one more time and see what I think.                                                                              
After I rinsed out the deep conditioner I detangled with my Tangle Teezer and then i twisted my hair with the other product I purchased. It was the Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer....now everyone knows how I am with smells and this smell right here is GREAT! Smells like a mix between shea butter and lemon. It is really creamy and smooth. Liked whipped shea butter. It melted wonderfully in my hair and gave my twists alittle shine. I very much enjoyed this product. I kept my twists in since Friday and I will be taking them out in the morning and I will post pictures tomorrow!
I pinned all of my twists down to stretch them out to make a fuller twist out for tomorrow. I actually got the idea from Naptural85 on YouTube..if you have not watched her videos you REALLY should!!! Very informative! I have been learning alot of new tricks and things to make my hair journey that much easier for me and others!

Hope my hair looks FAB tomorrow!!!!

XoXo
                                                                              
                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment