Saturday, October 8, 2011

Got That Hair Flow!

Well I decided to give my hair a slight break from me touching and fooling with it and I felt it would be a great break and some time for it to grow and grow!

Well without the aid of a blow dryer with the comb attachment I used some Natures Gate Heat Protective Serum to try and get my hair straight enough for it to get braided for my sew in BUT it really didnt get very straight =-(  It was extremely thick, still was wavy and the ends were still curly so I really didnt get it as straight as I wanted but it was straight enough to braid.
                                                         IMG00653-20110903-0506.jpg

She braided the mess out of my head! Had my forehead pulled all the way back! Eyes tight! lol but it was tight to deaf and still is!
                                                                         
                                                                   
Thank God for the end result!
                                                                                           

I will be rocking this for 3 months! Yes!!!


XoXo

                                                                                       
                                                                      

                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment