Sunday, November 6, 2011

Henna FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I took 2 weeks off of my henna schedule and for like the first time EVER I waited 2 weeks to wash my hair! lol Ugh! I know!!!! So sad and ewh! I wanted to wait until i henna'ed so I could do the detangling and twisting so i waited until I had all the time to do it the right way. So I mixed up my henna and henna'ed my friends hair also. I let my henna stay in for about 12hrs or so ( I went to sleep). After I wash out my henna I like to use conditioner to get some of the particules out. I know I should juse go get a sifter but I have yet to do it. So I like to use a really good conditioner to get some of the left over henna out. I like to Organix Coconut Milk Conditoner. I was too delighted when I found they sold it in a SUPER HUGE bottle for like 6.99 at Walmart. I jumped on it! It is my top favorite product line also.



                                                                            

I deep conditoned with an old familiar friend Shea Moisture Deep Treament Masque. The first time I used it I did not know what I was doing so the end results were not great but this time I loved it oh so very much!


     
Once I washed out the Deep Treatment Masque my hair was so soft and very defined curls and just lovely. I tried to get a good picture but yah know how that works out lol

I was loving my hair!!!!! Could not stop touching it! So then I used some samples I got from the All Natural Hair Show and Expo....I did grab a few packets because I did want to try them! They were from a company called III Sister's of Nature and it is called Sweet Bounce Back. they compare this product to Miss Jessie's Super Sweetback. Now being that I have never used a Miss Jessie's product in my life I cannot do the comparison but I do like the product. It smells nice a real light scent and it is not a heavy product.                                                                              
Now to get a sort of firm hold I did run alittle bit of my Koils gel through my hair before running the Sweet Bounce Back and then twisting in to smaller twist on top and medium size twists in the back and middle.
                                    (ignore the look on my face lol idk why my eyes are closed)

I pinned all my twists down as i usually do and I hope my twist out turns out good! I will update with pictures tomorrow! *hugs*

XoXo
                                                                            
                                                                                                                                                                    












                       

No comments:

Post a Comment