Sunday, November 6, 2011

Its Not What You Use But How You Use it!

And my post is just that....when it comes to products and methods it is really more about HOW you use a product rather than what kind of product it is. I mean of course the TYPE of product matters alot but you can have the best products in the world but all of that does not matter if you DONT KNOW HOW TO USE IT! I have revisited many products from my past and they have worked wonders NOW. I have to ask myself WHY DIDNT IT WORK BEFORE???????? Well then I think back and I remember I had no idea about uses and HOW much to use. My main issue was the much I would use...I had in my head the more the better. WRONG ANSWER! My hair would be weighed down and I was having to wash it alot because I had so much product build up. I have learned how to use alot of products and to pull back on the urge to slap on 50 pounds of products all the time. With that lesson I have also saved money on products because I am not using up everything all the time! Well except for my conditioners and deep conditioners...smh...I blow through those of so very quickly lol I havent mastered that just yet! I am working on it....somewhat.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment