Friday, November 18, 2011

Piggy Back Yall!!!

                                               


Weird title and picture but it does serve a purpose lol I promise
Ok well I was on one of my favorite blogs www.bglhonline.com and I came across an article dated
02 December 2010 Hair Confessions: Are you doing the most? thought it was so funny to think about when I first BC my hair 1/8/2011...first lets start with my reply:

"Oh goodness where to start!!???!! lol Ok well when I first BC 1/8/2011 I was so overloaded with excitement of wanting to try all the products I seen on youtube and wanting my hair to look like everyone elses on all the blog sites. I overloaded my hair with so much oil and leave in conditioners I would have white spots in my hair!!! I mean I was caking it on like crazy! Oil all running down my neck and staining my pillow cases! lol smh what was I doing????? I am jump on board with everyone else with the oily bathtubs! I actually did fall in the tub! lol so sad…I use to retwist my hair nightly for my twist outs! I mean actually redo ALL THE TWISTS! I would spend over an hour twisting every night! Oh man when I was able to do a puff I would puff it out EVERYDAY! I am too blessed to still have edges!!! I spend 70 dollars my first time getting products from Target and THEN ordered MORE products from online and spent 70 more dollars! Yes indeed doing the most! I have downed the amount of products I have and I try not to buy more until I finish what I already have and I have stopped comparing my curls to others and I am now in love with my own hair"

Goodness I had to learn learn learn and learn so much about MY hair..not everyone elses but MINE. I was so obsessed with keeping up with The Curlies I could not see my hair for what it was for BEAUTIFUL! It took my awhile to get in the groove but I think I got it now! lol I am coming up on a year since my BC!! Wow time has passed and I am too happy about my minimal product inventory and better knowledge on HOW to use what I already have. Less is more and thank God I got the idea of that through my head because I so thought adding a gallon of random oils to every product I owed would make them better....lol...smh... I have learned and willingly to spread my knowledge to stop others from making my same mistakes I made...BEWARE OF PRODUCT OVERLOAD  DONT END UP LIKE THE PICTURE lol

XoXo



No comments:

Post a Comment