Friday, November 18, 2011

Natural Girls Rock and Camille Rose Natural Hair Meet up

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! Tomorrow at 5pm I will be in attendance at the

  

HOLIDAY PARTY & EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!!!

I am so ready to hit the road and get there! It is being held at Niche in Atlanta,Ga! I am too excited since I have never been there before! Ever since I had my baby I havent been to many cool spots like that! I seen the pictures of the location and I am more anxious as ever! I will most definately be taking so many pictures! I am in the process of washing and twisting my hair so it can be super fresh! FRESH TO DEAF LIKE A MILLION BUCKS YALL! lol It is from 5pm to 9pm!
       Thank God I logged on to my computer once I got to work because when I went to the site and there was only 8 tickets left!!! Yes I repeat 8 TICKETS LEFT!!!! I snatched out my ticket card with the quickness to purchase tickets!!! I was NOT going to miss this! So excited to be around my fellow naturals that are serious about hair care! Always open for tips on hair care and product suggestions! You know I am such a product junkie so I would not mind a few more products for my collection...just a few lol
         Well back to my hair so I can get some zzz's because I do have to work tomorrow and then hit the road right after...can we say 5 hour energy drink???? Yes and OH YES! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment