Sunday, December 25, 2011

Confessions of a Product Junkie...

                                                            


Yes..I admit...I am a product junkie...sigh...sad but true. It is so easy to become one! I mean with a new product coming out everyday claiming to do exactly what YOU need it to do...sigh...alas I'm easily swept in alot of the hype especially since I am on blogs daily.

Ok now that I have admited it...I will admit..I am slowly breaking the habit...slow indeed.

Well even though I do look at different products and new usages for products daily I have managed not to buy not one new product in.....uhhh...weeks? Something like that lol but the last product I brough was at the Natural Hair Meet Up in Atlanta in November so I think I have been doing pretty darn good!

I also have been trying to just use the products I have and discover ways to make them work better for me. Like my Hello Hydration for example...I now know I can use it both as a leave in and wash out conditioner. It can be used for a Wash n go if I ever decide to try that and it is possible great for a twist out also. So that is great that it now has double usage.

I know it will take some time to tame my junkie ways but I am indeed trying alittle bit more than I use to lol
I am almost complete out of conditioner so now I need to try something new..maybe Yes to Cucumber??? I have yet to try it...

                                                  
                                                                  

I very much love Yes to Carrot so maybe Yes to Cucumber would be just as good if not better....Hmm do i smell a prodcut review???? I think so!!

I have been on www.curlmart.com looking for new products to order...of course I have a Wish List I will slowly start marking products off of...Jessie Curl...Bee Mine...As I Am...My Honey Child...just to name a few. Part of my product is the interest in products and the results, not so much trying to find a miracle product...well let me retire and head to the movies!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment