Friday, December 30, 2011

The Results using Oyin and Camille Rose!!!

Well Hello All!
A few days ago it was a super rainy day in Columbus so you know what that means FRIZZ!!!!!! I did a twist out using Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade. I deep conditioned using Camille Rose Algae Deep Conditioning Mask. As I stated before I love the smell but just wish it was a little bit thicker. 

Very soft and light. Great smell and it does stay with your hair for awhile.

For all hair types but great for dry hair especially with alittle bit of olive oil
                                                                                   
             
Wish it was thicker and coated the hair better....

                                         


I did manage to remember to take pictures of my hair before I went to work so you can see how everything turned out....

Look at the shine on those twists! Oh yeah! Now I did not stretch the twists out as I normally would due to...well...laziness lol Normally I gather 2 or 3 twists and pin them down and tie my hair down with a scarf. Shows more length.



                        I love the way the sun reflects off of the twist out! Oyin works great!!!!!


Great definition and very moisturizing!
                                              


                                                                             
Alittle does go a looooooooooong way so dont get caught up trying to use alot. It will weight your hair down and cause build up. You might want to keep it away from your scalp to svoid scalp build up. Keep in mind it is a POMADE not a leave in conditioner. Normally I would use a leav in and use the Burnt Sugar as a sealant but I skipped the leave in to check out the results....not too shabby if I say so myself...*pats self on back*

XoXo
                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment