Sunday, December 25, 2011

Trying Something Different!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

I pray your day has been wonderful!!! Mine has been great! My family is happy and that makes me happy!!! I am chilling and watching The Wiz...great movie!!! Micheal Jackson is my favorite character in the movie!!

Well after I decided to wash my hair and try something alittle different....

I did do my henna and after roaming around Sai Indian, my local indian store, I stumbled across a powder by the other herbal powders and on the box it notated it is a not only a colorant but also used for conditioning. I think it is called Heenera....keyword is THINK..lol I am blogging unperpared from my moms house so I will get back to you on the name when I get home! Ok so the box staes it can be used to turn your hair reddish..well i brought it and added it to my normal henna recipes. My hair didnt change any but I will say it was super soft after. Maybe after I few tries it will change...maybe...possibly? Well i am hopeful!!!

I was reading on one of my favorite blogs www.curlynikki.com I read she used Herbal Essence Hell Hydration as a leave in on a twist out. After reading all of the remarks I noticed alot of people are using it for their twist outs and had great results so I decided to finally use the Herbal Essences that I already had. Since I had sometime before I would be able to actually twist my hair after I washed it I just ran alittle Hello Hydration and Extra Virgin Olive Oil through my hair and my hair smells SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good and it was super soft. If ever in life I wanted to try a Wash n Go I would use that even though my hair is not
"wash n go hair". It is just to think for that. It would be a Wash, detangle, attempt to shingle and about an hour later Go. I am not enjoying the idea of that.


I did twist using my usual Shea Yogurt by Alikay and my gel from Koils and then using the Hello Hydration. I will admit my twists were very soft so I pray for a good turn out! I will left you know when I take my twists out Tuesday for work!

Yall enjoy the rest of your Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment