Friday, December 30, 2011

I am Officially Somewhat Famous!

That's right! You read correctly! I am somewhat famous! Well I was recently invited to be featured to be in a commercial as the Natural girl! The commercial was for my FAVORITE salon in my area. The stylist name is Raymond Torregano and I have known him for roughly 9years! And when I say he has skills...he has SKILLS so check out his other videos on his Youtube channel. He can do it all!!! The name of the shop is Rhythm Hair Studio...one of my favorite places to chill in Columbus! So you know I jumped on that opportunity! Shall we say I was excited??? We shall because I was! But yet I was nervous because I am use to being in front the camera but not a video camera! Something new indeed. The shoot went great so here are some pics!!!





Sadly my pictures are super small! Ugh! Computers...smh...how I hate them so. BUT we did my normal twist out on dry hair using Camille Rose Moisture butter and did about 20 twists. My hair was lightly sprayed with Oyin Juices and Berries to aid with detangling as usual.

Here is a link to see the full commercial! Hope you enjoy!






Rhythm Hair Studio
4818 Miller Rd, Columbus, GA 31909
706-569-7166
                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment