Friday, December 30, 2011

My Wedding Bun!!!

Sigh..wish I was hearing wedding bells but not so much! I am discovering my ability to bun my hair! Hooray for buns! They are super simple and it allows my hair to stay stretched and helps avoiding tangling! So simple! Well here is my wedding bun...super easy...


Step 1. Detangle hair and pull into a high ponytail. I prefer to use a elastic ouchless headband and cut it and use it to tie around the ponytail.


                                Step 2 Pin pieces of bun towards the center of the puff....viola!



                                                                        Sexy bun!!!



                                                                             

                                                                               
                                                                                  
                                                                               
If you want to get fancy you can throw a twist in the front!

Super easy took a few minutes. I wore my hair in a bun for 3 weeks and I loved it! Quick in the morning!!! I will definately rock it more...

XoXo
                                                                                

                                                                         
                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment