Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tangle Taming Leave In

 
Tangle Taming Leave-In Conditioner
 
I am so excited about using this product! I have been looking for something to help tame my tangles! LOl my hair tangles sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easily and when it tangles it means business!!!! My plan is to tame my tangles and then put it in a bun until further notice lol I REALLY need a good trim on my ends! I found a few split ends I attempted to cut them but I am sure their are more somewhere...sigh...I brought the Pantene Pro V Split End Repair but I feel that is a temp fix. I needs me a good ole professional trim. It smells like all of the Beautiful Texture products I've used. I will post a product review once I use it product! Color me excited!!!!
Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter Whipped Curl Crème
This is a great product. I use it for everything. Braid outs and buns and whatever I need to do!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment