Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Should I???

 
 
 
 
 
I have been doing some research and I really was thinking about trying the Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Conditioner (not shampoo) but the conditioner. I have looked up several articles about the usage of keratin in certain products to aid with the smoothing of the cuticles of the hair strands and it also helps with frizz and making the hair more managable! I mean come on where is the down side? Well I guess I should do more research to see the side effects of THIS product in particular. I have heard thingd about keratin such as it messing up the curls, drying out the hair and it not being able to be converted back. SMH...I mean I guess I could read OR someone could send me a link? maybe? Well I will be sure to do better research prior to actually buying the product but now with my curls acting loose I may not need it! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment