Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Product Review: Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition

 
 
 
 
Hello hello
I have been MIA for awhile but I am back!!!!
I have purchased quite a few products so I will be doing plenty product reviews
 
SMELL: well the smell was the usually Garnier smell so I have no complaints about it.
CONSISTENCY: it is a pretty thick conditioner, I would compare to a product like any of the Herbal Essence conditioners. It gives a little but of slip and kind of helps with detangling but it is not better than the Herbal Essence conditioners I have tried. I paid $2.99 for the large bottle soooooooooooooooooooo I really cannot complain too much! Go Walgreens!!! They really have some good sales.
RESULTS: Well....truthfully...it was just OK. I love that it comes in the super huge bottle for a couple bucks BUT my first love conditioner are from the Organix product line. Those are the flippin best!!!
 
So I give it 3.5 Tea's outta 5


No comments:

Post a Comment