Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Product Review: Garnier Fructis Daily Care

 
 
 
 
Garnier Fructis Daily Care Silky Secret Leave-In
For Normal Hair
 
 
SMELL: It does smell a little weird I will say so myself. LOL I mean it smells like a strong old grape smell.
 
I purchased this product from Walgreens for $1.99 so I felt obligated to try it. It was a very cheap purchase and the bottle is 8.5fl oz. I purchased it to replace Juices and Berries since I am running super low and I did not get around to ordering some. Normally I purchase products for dry hair but once again it was $1.99 and you can not beat that with a stick! I use it before I do a braid out or do anything with my hair or I spray my hair to refresh my twists. So far it is ok...nothing amazing but just ok. I will continue using the product until I order my Oyin Juices and Berries! Would I repurchase it...hmmm only if it is on sale though.

No comments:

Post a Comment