Wednesday, December 12, 2012

This right here! this right here!!!

 
 
Tangle Taming Leave-In Conditioner
 
 
OK well...I used this product on dry hair...and...I must say...BY GOLLY IT WORKED!!! It really did make detangling my hair soooooooooooooooooooo much easier!!!! It seems as if it coated my hair and it made it more slippery or something please excuse my lack of technical words! lol but i really did like this product! I paid like 5.99 at Sally's for this 12fl oz bottle. it is a good price for a good product. Would I repurchase...*blank blank* yea!!!! lol
The directions say to smooth through wet or damp hair...per previous statements I admitted my hair was dry...so...next time I shall follow directions and use it on wet or damp hair! lol might work better! I will do another review once i do that. In a bun my hair shall go!
I am tempted to try the Tangle Taming shampoo but ya'll know how I feel about shampoo so..IDK...I mean it is only like $6 bucks but its hard out here for a pimp lol but maybe maybe....
 
2012-12-04_21-10-54_662.jpg
lumpy bun!

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment