Thursday, February 24, 2011

Butters, Oils and Serums

  • Nourishing Coconut Milk Split Ends Mender: Smells great and it goes through your hair smoothly & makes your hair shine. I lost my full bottle and looking forward to getting another one. I used it on my relaxed hair and it was great so I am curious to see if it will do just as great with my natural hair.


  • Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum: I didn’t get to use it long enough to know if it helped with breakage. It gave my hair some shine and smelled wonderful. I lost this bottle also so I am looking forward to getting another bottle soon!

  • Vitamin E: Very smooth oil. It gave me a lot of shine and my hair just soaks it up. It is one of my favorite oils! Its hard to find here so when I find some more I will be racking up!

  • JoJoba Oil: I love adding this to any product and it just gives it extra moisture. It is not heavy and doesn’t weigh my hair down or create much build up. I may use it to seal my ends after a twist out or just add some water to my hair and run so jojoba through it in the morning.

  • Carrot oil: I really like this oil. It gives a lot of shine and keeps my hair soft. It is hard for me to find real carrot oil but the one I have is ok just such a small bottle.

  • Grape seed: This oil is in my top 3 favorite oils. It is light and gives you a lot of shine. It has no smell and isn’t greasy at all. Great product, THANK YOU CURLY NIKKI!!!!!

  • Avocado:  This oil is a wee bit heavier than the grape seed but it can be added to anything
  • Shea Butter: I love it! Its very smooth and melts well into my hair and gives it a very nice shine! I could use this daily


  • Coconut oil: I am not too found of the smell BUT it works ok in my hair. it works better when my hair is super wet but it made my hair fell a bit crunchy when used on dry hair.


XOXO
T E A

No comments:

Post a Comment