Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Simple Wash & Go!

I love my wash in go's but usually there is no time to do them in the morning so I came up with a few short cuts that works for ME so that when I wake up I can have that wash & go look.
THE NIGHT BEFORE: I co-wash and then apply my fav deep conditioning product that I can leave on for hours and it wont OVER condition my hair. Next I put on a plastic bag, apply a little heat and then wrap a towl around my head prevent leakage on my pillow & then I hit the hay!

THE NEXT MORNING: I ashingle my favorite leave-in & ( learning and reading http://www.curlynikki.com/) I get a clump of Shea Butter, put it on the front of my hair making sure I get it all around my hairline and a little on the rest of my hair, tie down the front with a satin scarf and then get dressed!
Once the scarf is off my edges are wavy and shiny and I am out the door with/without a headband or a simple puff!




XOXO
Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment