Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Twist Outs!!!!!



It takes me about 2 hours to do twists out the reason being is that I have to make my twist small to blend in this patch of hair that refuses to curl, SEE!!!
                                                                  
        

After I take down the twist I style it with either a headband or twists in the front.
This is my FIRST attempt at flat twisting..please dont laugh too hard, lol.




How I do my twist outs...

  1. I use  Cantu Leave In with a little EVOO OR  the CURL Smoothie with EVOO. 
  2. First I Co-Wash using Hello Hydration & deep condition with either Fructis conditioning mask or Pantene Relaxed and Natural mask.
  3. While wet I start from the back and grab several lil 1inch sections of hair, 2 strand twists and seal the ends with castor oil.
  4. Once the twist are complete I pin them back them back with ouchless bobby pins to stretch my curls and then put on a satin cap with a satin bonnet.
  5. In the morning I spray my hair with a little water and run a little Jojoba Oil across my twists and then begin to untwist. I only untwist them and then divide each half into 2 strands to make them fuller and that is it!
Hope this helps!
XOXO
Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment