Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Daily REGGIE!!!

Hello Fellow Curlies!!!!

Being that I usually wake up late I need a quick reggie for my morning routine that will get the results that i desire so here is my normal routine....

  • I saturate my hair with aloe vera juice I keep in a spray bottle
  • Shingle (part hair into small sections to apply product) from the back to the front and heavily apply a mixture of Giovanni Direct Leave In with extra virgin olive oil and a little bit of Jojoba oil.
  • I work it through to make sure its not white and I make sure my whole head is covered completely.
  • I then  put on a headband or twist the front..
See, Super simple and your hair is receiving all of the mositurization it needs to stay soft and even a little shine too!!! It is quick I am done with my hair within 10 to 15mins tops!

XoXo,
T E A

No comments:

Post a Comment