Monday, February 21, 2011

4-1-1 On Shea.



I would like to say THANKS to http://laehshea.com/ & all of the others who did a lot of research on shea butter. If it wasn't for the information on the sites available I would not  have known the differences in the shea butters that are sold at various locations & by various vendors.

Here are some facts about shea:
The shea nut is a small nut about the size of a walnut. The fruit grows on the Karite tree in Africa. Color may vary but pure Grade A, unrefined Shea Butter is typically light beige. If it is a deep yellow and very oily, slippery, and smooth additives may have been added.

For more information Dr. Harris, one of the few Shea Butter experts, will be speaking at the 1st Annual Natural and Organic Hair/ Health Expo. This all day expo will be held on 3/5/2011 at the Pavillion in Phenix City, Al. Please call 706-507-0109 for more information.

 I use Shea Butter in my hair almost daily. I love it and the many ways it can be used. I have learned from http://www.curlynikki.com/ that you can use water and Shea Butter for  fly away edges instead of gels!

XOXO
Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment