Saturday, January 21, 2012

Aussie Moist and Hair Rules Review



Well hello!
I finally got a chance to use some of my new products! Ok lets start with the Aussie Moist Conditioner...well...ummm it was ok. I had my hair soft BUT it does not have much slip. The scent is very nice and I love the consistency though.I paid about $2.38 at Walmart for a bottle so it was not a big investment. I think maybe if I applied it to my hair and then added some Suave Coconut Conditioner to help with detangling...hmmm....maybe? Next time I will add some extra virgin olive oil to it...I add olive oil to just about everything and for me it makes a world of a difference. I do want to try some Sweet Almond Oil also and that is $4.99 at the local Indian store for a nice sized bottle. So I am willingly to make that purchase! lol But I am sure yall already knew I would!

Now as far as the Hair Rules Grapefruit Purifying Shampoo...well...it was just ok. It did not dry my hair out as much as other shampoos have but it did dry it out alittle. It was not horrible or very straw like compared to others but I do think my hair was clean so I think it did its job. Once again maybe if I add oils to it...maybe it would not be so drying....as you see I think oils can fix the downfalls of any product lol So far I have not been wrong...it makes a difference in my hair...

***Have You tried these products? Better results? Hmmm...can oils fix everything??? YESSSSSS lol*****


1 comment:

  1. I use the Aussie Moist conditioner. I apply it for a leave in. Then i apply argan oil and whatever cream moisturizer i wanna use. I do all this before I detangle so i have PLENTY of slip. lol

    ReplyDelete