Sunday, January 15, 2012

When in Doubt Puff it Out

Yes...you read the title right! That is my saying for everyday! If your hair is long enough and you wake up and your hair is not looking how you feel it should look or your just not feeling it shooooooooot puff it out! Man throw your hair in a puff and roll out! I truly do not have time in the morning to redo or really fool with my hair so if I am not feeling it I will throw it in a puff in a split second. So easy and quick. I usually use really heavy products that are good for my hair that I normally can not use because it might weight my hair down.




For this very basic puff I sprayed my hair with the Oyin Juices and Berries and alot of Shea Moisture Curl Smoothie. I love it because it is heavy enough to hold my hair with shine and moisture! LOVE LOVE LOVE! It can also be used with a twist out or braid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment