Friday, January 13, 2012

Got To Love A Clearance!!!!





Hey Hey!
I am super excited! I was in my fav store Ulta and ran into the clearance section and to my surprise they had a few things on sale so I came across a bottle of Hair Rules Aloe Grapefruit Purifying Shampoo! Now everyone knows I do not like shampoo BUT (A.) Its was a Hair Rules product and (B) it was originally 21.99 BUT I got it for $3.99!!! I mean that is a steal, a bargain and a dang good deal so who am I to turn it down???? A FOOL THATS WHAT!!! So I jumped on that...have not used it yet but it is coming!!! And a review will be right behind that!



Ingredients:
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, persea grattissma (avocado) oil, phenyl trimethicone, honey, hedychium coronarium (awapuhi) root extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass)extract, humulus lupulus (hops)extract, olea europaea (olive fruit)oil, coix lacryma- jobi seed extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba)seed oil, glycerin, dimethiconol, glyceryl stearate, isodecyl neopentanoate, PPG-5-ceteth-20, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, fragrance, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, DMDM hydantoin, disodium EDTA, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate

No comments:

Post a Comment