Saturday, January 21, 2012

I admit...I am a bit of a PJ!

Yes! I admit it am! I did my yearly...or quarterly...some kind of time frame big hair product order! I ONLY managed to spend 80.99!!! Yea I know I know it is about $20 more than my last order buuuuuttttt my last order was forever ago! I ordered some new products from some new lines to check them out. I ordered some As I Am Coconut Co wash Cleansing Conditioner, Mixed Chicks Deep Conditioner, Oyin Handmade HoneyWash, Oyin Sugar Berry Pomade, Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo and MYHoneyChild Honey Hair Mask. I did get some of my fav products Oyin Handmade Juices n Berries. I did order 2 of some products and some how that equalled $80.99 lol I think of it as an investment...kind of...yea...that is what we shall call it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment