Friday, January 13, 2012

Using Camille Rose on a Braid Out!



Hey Curlies!

Well I decided...hmmm...I liked the Camille Rose Moisture Butter BUT I felt it did not give my hair enough shine so I tried using it with Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade. The Moisture Butter is light enough to be paired with a heavier product and you would still have light product build up. Well I will say I love the results. The Moisture Butter did moisturize my hair and the Burnt Sugar gave it the shine and the definition I have grown to love. I did do a braid out also. I am so hooked on braid outs! They are the best. 

Please feel free to ignore the sweat pants lol I was RELAXING darnnit!

Also feel free to ignore my crooked part lol




2 comments:

  1. Lovely! My braid outs suck lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol awh Thank you! Looking back compared to my braid out my twist outs sucked! lol What products are you using and how many braids?

    ReplyDelete